Alfi Trade - AB3318DB-BM - 33 inch Black Reversible Double Fireclay Farmhouse Kitchen Sink
Questions about Alfi Trade - AB3318DB-BM
The plumbing professionals at Great Western Supply Inc. are available to assist you with your selection of Alfi Trade products.
Alfi Trade - AB3318DB-BM
This ALFI brand Double Bowl fireclay farm sink is made in Italy of the highest quality solid fireclay. A throwback to a simpler time, this sink offers the traditional popular look of an apron farm sink with a sleek modern upgrade. Each sink is crafted with the highest grade of fireclay to ensure it not only looks great but also lasts you for a very long time.
|Online Product ID:||3699565|
|Shipping:||L:34.65"x W:18.9"x H:11.03" 118 lbs.|
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Reversible: One side is completely smooth, the other has a concave design with a top lip.
- Sink is glazed on all 4 sides.
- Designed in Italy. Made in Italy
- 3 1/2'' Center drain. Drain not included. Recommended Model: ABST35
- This sink tapers from top to bottom by 1/8''.
- Due to the organic nature of the fireclay material, dimensions may vary by 1/8'' of an inch. We recommend having the sink on location to trace and measure for countertop and cabinet cut outs.
- This fireclay sink is compatible for use with a garbage disposal. The drain size is standard 3 1/2'' and the sink is durable enough to use with a disposer, no problem
- Heat resistant up to 350'' F. This sink has been tested and will not crack due to heat exposure from a pot / pan up to 350'' F hot.
- This sink can be installed in 3 different ways, all of which feature an exposed front apron. The most common is Undermount, where the countertop flows over the edge of the sink. Another option is Flushmount where the countertop and top edge of sink are exactly the same height, in this case the silicone sealer between the sink and countertop will be visible. The third option is Topmount where the countertop buts up against the side of the sink which sticks up above the height of the countertop. Not to be confused with drop-in which this sink is not designed for.
- This sink is constructed of solid high-grade fireclay material using high pressure casting, ensuring durability, longevity, and resilience to acids, alkali''s, scratches, and chipping.
- The Benefits of an Authentic farmhouse sink: The Quality of the Finish - The glazing of the sink surface provides both durability and shine over long periods of time. The raw material used, fine fireclay, allows for uniformity in the finish. Durability - The sinks glaze is practically impervious to threatening bacteria from food preparation. Stains do not penetrate the glaze and can be easily wiped away. Acids and chemical cleaners have virtually no adverse effect. Coffee stains cigarette burns and other daily occurances that would adversely effect kitchen sinks made from other materials are easily wiped away on fireclay sinks. Scratches - These sinks are not adversely affected by scratches from pots pans knifes etc. Thermal Shock - Thermal Shock (very hot or very cold water) has no effect whatsoever on the sink.
AB3318DB-BM - Alfi Trade
Great Western Supply Inc. is proud to present this black matte finished farmhouse kitchen sink, by Alfi Trade. The AB3318DB-BM is made from premium materials, this Farmhouse Kitchen Sink offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Alfi Trade's decorative Collection, so make sure to check out other traditional fixtures to accessorize your room.
Alfi Trade Inc. in Los Angeles, CA has combined with Whitehaus Collection in West Haven, CT as their Exclusive West Coast Distribution Center. We are very enthusiastic about this change and are here to offer our existing customers as well as our new customers the same quality products and prices at a new superb level of dedicated customer service all with drastically lower freight costs and transit times.
Alfi Trade Warranty